If you or someone you know is suffering from allergy or sinusitis symptoms, look no further than seeing the Glatz Group for all your ear, nose, and throat relief needs.
Certified physician assistant Jonathan Lerma devoted years of working by Dr. Frank R. Glatz’s side, and his right-hand team of sinus relief specialists at the Glatz Group of Valley ENT have the means to take care of your allergies, sinuses, sleep apnea, and other throat conditions.
Keeping Our Patients and Staff Safe and Healthy
Allergy season has been unforgiving this year, but getting sinus relief has never been easier or safer with us. We understand that COVID-19 is still an ongoing health crisis and concern for many, and that’s why we provide telemedicine, online services that address 90-95% of your sinus or allergy problems from the safety of your home.
In-person appointments are also available upon request, and you can rest assured knowing that we are going above and beyond to ensure the safety of our patients and staff by taking the following safety measures:
- Our physicians and staff are trained in infection control best practices, including the effective use of personal protective equipment such as masks, gloves, and goggles.
- You are required to wear a mask or face covering when in public. Please wear a mask during your visit, and only remove it if asked to do so by your physician.
- All clinical care areas are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after each patient encounter. This has been our protocol long before the COVID-19 pandemic because of our commitment to guaranteeing the safest patient environment.
- We are asking that patients not bring anyone with them to their appointment, unless necessary due to disability or age. One parent or guardian may accompany the patient.
- We will continue to monitor this ever-changing situation with national Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines and local guidelines.
Quality Patient Care And Services
Every patient will be given undivided attention, with an ideal plan for relief sorted out based on their personal needs.
We provide a personalized approach to care and treatment of your hearing health. Our in-house audiologist can conduct same day hearing tests and assessments. Hearing disorders can be identified, diagnosed, and treated in patients of all ages, including infants, where we focus on:
- Cochlear Implants
- Bone Conduction Implants
- Ear Infections
- Hearing Loss
- Ruptured / Burst Ear Drum
- Tinnitus / Ringing in the Ear
- Vertigo and Dizziness
- Cerumen Removal (Ear Wax Removal)
- Failed Newborn Hearing Screenings
- Pediatric Ear and Hearing Disorders
- Ear Tumors
If you sense that something isn’t right, it is best to schedule an appointment as symptoms can worsen and diminish your quality of life.
We can identify, diagnose, and treat nasal and sinus conditions in patients of all ages, including infants. We carefully evaluate patients’ treatment options and offer customized treatment plans for:
- Nasal Obstruction
- Turbinate Dysfunction
- Nasal Polyps and Bone Spurs
- Deviated Septum
- Broken Nose
- Adenoid Hypertrophy
- Sleep Apnea
It is imperative to go through an examination if you experience any of the following listed above, as it can cause difficulty breathing, sleeping, and lead to serious health problems down the road if not treated.
Our team can detect and treat all kinds of throat, neck, and voice conditions such as:
- Sleep Apnea
- Vocal Cord Nodules
- Vocal Cord Dysfunction
- Vocal Cord Paralysis
- Diseases of the Thyroid and Parathyroid
- Laryngopharyngeal Reflux
- Throat Infections
- Chronic Sore Throat
- Thyroglossal Duct Cysts
It is worth noting that the ear, nose, and throat functions are interconnected, making it important to treat to prevent any concerns to further avoid other health issues later on in life.
This minimally invasive procedure is an effective, lasting alternative for patients whose symptoms do not resolve with medication. If you suffer from sinusitis, you may want to consider if this is an option for you. We can determine if you are a candidate for this operation.
Our team is committed to resolving your sinus and allergy problems, whatever they may be. In fact, we guarantee it.