You will need to rinse your nose and sinuses with saltwater 3 times a day for 14 days. A saline nassal irrigation bottle may be provided and can also be purchased over-the-counter. Keeping your nasal passages clean and moist will help speed up the healing process and prevent scarring. PLEASE NOTE: You may notice scabs with bloody drainage coming out. This is normal.
- Avoid strenuous exercise, lifting, or bending for one week.
- Sleep in an upright position for at least 2 days.
- Drink plenty of fluids and get plenty of rest.
- Avoid irritating substances such as dust or harsh chemicals
- Avoid exposure to colds and/or allergic triggers.
- Continue wearing your CPAP if applicable