If your loved ones’ sneezes are enough to blow over the Christmas tree, they are probably looking for some relief! The cold and dry winter air can cause allergy flare-ups, and you don’t want anyone miserable during the holiday season. Give your friends and family a gift they can actually use for sinus relief this Christmas!
On the other hand, maybe your loved one’s allergies are under control, but you don’t want to give them a gift that could further irritate their ear, nose, or throat. Keep reading to find the ultimate list of gift ideas for anyone with allergies on your Christmas list!
10 Holiday Gift Ideas to Prevent Allergies or Provide Relief!
Your loved ones will love the extra thought and care you’ve put into giving them a gift they can use for allergy relief!
- Hypo-allergenic mattress cover, pillow case, and bedding
- Vacuum with a HEPA filter
- Air purifier with a HEPA filter
- Allergy-friendly cleaners without chemicals
- Humidifier or dehumidifier
- Anti-dust masks
- Sinus relief heat mask
- House cleaning service
- Steam inhaler
- Allergy medicine case
You could also build a sinus relief holiday gift basket! Include tissues, nasal spray, decongestant tablets, allergy relief teas, and a gift card to their favorite pharmacy. Or, if they already have all the vacuums, air purifiers, and humidifiers they need, consider gifting your loved ones extra filters, as they can get a little expensive.
3 Gifts You Should Avoid Giving Loved Ones With Allergies!
The one thing you don’t want to do this holiday season is to give your loved ones a thoughtful gift and then watch them suffer with a fit of sneezes. Protect your friends and family this Christmas by avoiding these gifts.
- Scented Gifts – This may be hard but avoid scented gifts that could trigger an allergic reaction, including perfumes, soaps, candles, lotions, make-up, or bath products.
- Plush Toys – Some stuffed animals or plush items could be made with ingredients that could irritate your loved ones’ noses. Those soft and fuzzy gifts also attract and hold onto dust very easily, which could trigger reactions.
- Anything Without an Ingredients List – If there’s no ingredients list, it’s best to avoid buying it for those with allergies, since you don’t know if something could trigger them.
If your friends and family have a specific brand they know is safe, buy from them! Always ask before you buy a questionable product to avoid making your loved ones sick.
Allergies Getting in the Way of Holiday Plans? The Glatz Group Can Help!
Allergies can really bring down the holiday spirit! Spending time sniffling, laying in bed, or sitting in front of the humidifier trying to find allergy relief isn’t the best way to spend the Christmas season.
Bring your loved ones with allergies to the Glatz Group to help them find relief this yea. With our experienced team, your friends and family can find the best solution to fighting allergies and get back to enjoying the things that matter most!